Now I just want to say …who am I to be giving advice to Julianne Hough?
But just for fun…here is my advice to Julianne…
I joined twitter after the backlash Julianne received for her halloween costume. I think it was all blown way out of proportion by the media…and when I read some of the comments I thought to myself “these people couldn’t be more wrong!!!!! 😦 ” I have been a fan of Jules’ for 6+ years since she was on DWTS. I became a fan because of her dancing…it’s unreal!!! But I stayed a fan because of her character. These people who criticize Julianne don’t know her true character…they just see a made up news story and feel they can judge her based on 1 decision! And to all the people who constantly say “I wish I was Julianne Hough” …you don’t know what she has been through in her life. Like i’ve said before …we just see a small window of a person’s life. We see the person Julianne is in public…we don’t see what goes on behind closed doors. I think Julianne has had to come over a lot of challenges to get where she is today. And the fact that she inspires others through those challenges is why i’m a fan.
Now that being said…I want nothing more than to see Julianne be successful & happy. So here is my advice for 2014 to Julianne… (again who am I to be writing this? lol)
Hangout with Riawna & Nina more
- I think everything happens for a reason in life. Nothing is a “coincidence” . I think Jules was supposed to meet Riawna and Nina. Riawna and Nina operate at what is called a “higher vibration”. Do you ever notice how even though Riawna was with Jules for Halloween she received none of the backlash? Or how Nina has over 4,000,000 fans but still maintains a peaceful life. It’s because they operate at a higher vibration. It’s not something they were born with, it’s because Nina does yoga/meditation and i’m pretty sure Riawna does it too.
- My advice to Julianne is hangout more with Riawna and Nina. Go to yoga class with Nina or ask Riawna what she does to stay in such a positive mindset. I think they all crossed paths for a reason. Riawna & Nina can help Jules so much!! Julianne’s success will have nothing to do with hard work or luck. Instead it’s about how she thinks.
Realize that you deserve to be treated with respect
- The way people treat you is a direct reflection of how you view yourself. For me the comments people say to Julianne are not a coincidence…if you respect and love yourself people will treat you that way. Now I think a lot of it is on a subconcious level, but Julianne isn’t 100% happy with herself or her life. Don’t worry about convincing other people to approve of what you do…worry about convincing yourself. Don’t worry about what the fans think or the critics…you can’t change other people. The only person you can change is you. Start approving of yourself and be happy with who you are and everyone else will follow suit.
Learn to meditate Jules!!! (ask Derek)
- Meditate Julianne!!! Ask Nina or Derek…it will do wonders. Sometimes it’s hard to get out of a negative mindset and it can seem whatever you do it doesn’t work. So that’s where meditating comes in. Just take 20 minutes a day and it will change your whole life. (I know it seems like BS- but trust me on this one!!)
Hang out with Lexi & Harley
- Animals operate at a higher vibration, so I think those dogs help you more than you know!!! Yes they cost a fortune, but they’re worth every penny because they can get rid of any negativity in your life. So hangout with Lexi & Harley more…+ they’re so cute! 🙂
2014 is a clean slate…a fresh start…so make the most of it Jules! You’re my favorite dancer/singer/actress…and I want nothing more than for you to be successful..but more importantly-happy. All the best in 2014! #welovejules!
Disclaimer: Just my advice…what to I know? 🙂