Poor Julianne! (At least when it comes to relationships). I’ll admit I really thought her and Ryan were in it for the long haul…at least until I looked at her astrology.
There’s a bunch of different reasons why her relationships never work out (despite good intentions).
1) Her moon in libra: Over idealized views of romance & disappointments in love.
- People with their moon in libra are some of the easiest people to get along with as friends. They generally don’t like arguing & are very empathetic too.
- But something happens when they get in a relationship. Because they have an over idealized view of relationships they don’t want to settle for anything less than the fairytale they imagined. If their partner lets them down they become very critical. Not on purpose- it’s just that they believe a partnership should be perfect, and when it’s not it affects more than most.
- People with a libra moon love partnerships. That’s why Julianne never goes too long without finding someone new. The problem here is that Libra moon people rush into a relationship because they would rather be with someone than alone. Being alone scares them, they value partnerships so much that if they are single they feel like they have failed.
- Julianne falls in love with people to easily. Libra moon people are very sociable and friendly so they have no problem finding someone to fall in love with- but they fall out of love just as fast.
- My advice to Julianne would be she needs to learn how to be ok on her own. You should never look to someone else for your happiness…it comes from within. Also no one is perfect, people make mistakes and they will let you down from time to time. It doesn’t mean they don’t care about you, it just means they’re human.
2) Julianne’s neptune is conjunct her IC
- This aspect to me is a big red flag.. It makes me kind of sad to be honest. People with neptune conjunct their IC may have had a challenging childhood. They didn’t get the proper nurturing as a child..one of Julianne’s parents may have been absent either physically or emotionally.
- So in a way the way you were treated in your childhood dictates the standards for how you let people treat you later on. I think Julianne turns to relationships as a bit of a coping mechanism. She hopes to get the acceptance from her partner that she never got as a child.
- The people with this aspect in their charts feel unworthy on some level. The problem is that if you’ve never had someone show you what it means to be loved unconditionally, your relationships a lot of the time will be dysfunctional.
- I do believe Julianne loves her family, but there is just something more to the story. I think she has sub-conciously blocked those memories from her life because it’s easier than confronting them head on.
- But yeah this aspects makes me really sad because Julianne is such a nice person, but I think there’s a lot of pain she hides. All of my friends that have this aspect have not had a good childhood and try to make excuses for their family. Anyways it’s really good she has derek because I think he has been the one who has always been there for her!
- So to sum it up: because of what when on in Julianne’s early life (which I don’t know to be exact and again I’m not going to guess..but there’s some hurt associated with childhood)…Julianne never attracts the right kind of love because she feels unworthy on some level.
will continue later… 🙂
Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. I do not claim to be 100% accurate. I don’t know the time Julianne was born so the interpretation will not be 100%- there is room for error. Thanks for understanding. Astrology paints a picture of a person’s life- a general picture, it is not an end all. So please take this interpretation with a grain of salt, thanks