- So another big red flag when it comes to Julianne’s relationships is that her mars is placed right on her descendant (which represents close relationships).
- An even bigger problem here is that her mars is in aries one of the most aggressive signs to begin with, so it just amplifies the conflict that happens here.
- The issue is that Julianne attracts partners who bring out her aggressive nature. I’m not talking about her friendships or how she is with people in general, more specifically in relationships. Aries is a great sign to have mars in when it comes to competing or staying motivated, because it instills a fighter quality in you where you will never give up. That’s why Julianne won DWTS 2x and even danced a week after being in the hospital in 2008! 🙂
- But in relationships it’s a bit of a problem because you have that same competitive nature that can be seen as confrontational by others. She may unconsciously be attracting intense situations to her life where she is forced to stand up for her self. Others would come into her life that would play out the aries mars qualities.
- For example (not that I want to draw any more attention to this) is the “halloween incident” . Julianne made an honest mistake and her intent was not to offend people, instead though because of where her mars is placed people will play out those aggressive qualities. Again with planets a lot of the energies are on a subconscious level. Julianne probably had no clue she was affecting people in this way…but none the less they reacted to the energy. And then we have another hostile situation that Julianne is confronted with in her life…all thanks to mars 😦
- The lesson here is to pick your battles, know when to stand your ground but more importantly- when to walk away.
Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. I do not claim to be 100% accurate. I don’t know the time Julianne was born so the interpretation will not be 100%- there is room for error. Thanks for understanding. Astrology paints a picture of a person’s life- a general picture, it is not an end all. So please take this interpretation with a grain of salt, thanks